[svlug] LyX is already here, and the project is *NOT* doable anyway -- Re: WYSIWYG Latex Word Processor

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu May 11 13:20:06 PDT 2000

Quoting kmself at ix.netcom.com (kmself at ix.netcom.com):

> PS:  Rick, check your "Mail-Followup-To:" header -- "rick" isn't a
> locally known user.

It turns out to be a mutt issue.  Quoting the mutt FAQ, at
http://www.fefe.de:80/muttfaq/faq.html.gz :

      How can I change the Mail-Followup-To Header?

      Simply set mutt's edit_hdrs variable, and supply one yourself.
      Mutt will generate a Mail-Followup-To header if and only if you
      didn't supply one, and the message is directed to at least one
      subscribed mailing list.

I happened to have starting using mutt's list-reply-to function
(http://www.mutt.org/doc/manual/manual-3.html#ss3.9) just about the time
I switched MTAs from sendmail to exim.  So, this isn't exim's fault.

The addition of Mail-Followup-To headers to reply-to-list posts was new
as of mutt version 0.92.  I've just set followup-to=no in my .muttrc,
which should take effect after I re-start mutt.

--
Cheers,               It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Rick Moen          It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,