[svlug] Try ACMEMail -- Re: Is there a GOOD source for web-based email?

Bryan -TheBS- Smith thebs at theseus.com
Thu May 11 12:25:22 PDT 2000

On Tue, 09 May 2000, Dan Copeland wrote:
> I use web-based email since I telecommute and spend time on different
> mutually inaccessible networks.  I tend to waste a lot of time tracking
> message threads manually - I guess I'm just spoiled as a former Mutt
> user.

This is nothing like most free web-mail based sites, but if
you already have a POP3/IMAP4 account on a system, you can access
it via this Perl-based CGI interface ...

   http://www.astray.com/acmemail/

Seems to do a so-so job.  My hosting provider uses it.

-- TheBS

--
 Bryan "TheBS" Smith -- Engineer, IT Professional and Hacker
      E-mail:  mailto:thebs at theseus.com,b.j.smith at ieee.org
  Disclaimer:  http://www.SmithConcepts.com/legal.html