[svlug] Don't sweat it, just rag'n ya! -- Fw: 44% Off O'Reilly & Associates Books!

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu May 11 12:26:04 PDT 2000

Quoting Bryan -TheBS- Smith (thebs at theseus.com):

> But in your defense, I don't think forwarding 20 HTML pages would
> make up for all the crap TheBS spits out in just 1 day.  ;->>>

Hoping not to sound too picky, but it'd _also_ be nice if he bothered to
set his MUA to post lines limited to fewer than 80 characters, rather
than paragraph-long.  This is e-mail, not the Web.

Yes, I know that that MS Outlook thingie defaults to broken behaviour in
that area (as in others), and recall that Netscape Mail does likewise.
But users should correct the defaults before foisting their owtput on
the Net.

--
Cheers,               It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Rick Moen          It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,