[svlug] Don't sweat it, just rag'n ya! -- Fw: 44% Off O'Reilly & Associates Books!

Bryan -TheBS- Smith thebs at theseus.com
Thu May 11 11:08:17 PDT 2000

On Thu, 11 May 2000, Jose Medeiros wrote:
> Just to nip this thread in the butt, let me make a formal
> apology to the SVLUG members who do not have an HTML email
> enabled mail client.

Not a big deal, just rag'n ya.

> But for the record the notice was sent to me by bookpool in HTML.

I find that listing the source URL(s) instead of using the page's
send functionality (I'm assume that was it) is better and creates
less traffic.

But in your defense, I don't think forwarding 20 HTML pages would
make up for all the crap TheBS spits out in just 1 day.  ;->>>

> Again, I am sorry, it will not happen again.

Ahhh, don't sweat it.

-- TheBS

P.S.  Also wondering what you are do using Outlook Express under
Solaris?

--
 Bryan "TheBS" Smith -- Engineer, IT Professional and Hacker
      E-mail:  mailto:thebs at theseus.com,b.j.smith at ieee.org
  Disclaimer:  http://www.SmithConcepts.com/legal.html