[svlug] Kingston KNE110TX ethernet card

Brian Bilbrey bilbrey at pacbell.net
Thu May 11 11:12:02 PDT 2000

RH5.2, 6.0 and Mandrake 6.1 all recognized the PBI -->Kingston card
without need for getting tulip sources or anything else for me - I
haven't brought that machine up to 7.0, but then, it's my firewall box,
so I shan't be upgrading unless I need to. If you need more detail,
write me back and I will ssh in and pull info off the box for you.

.b