[svlug] Arrgghh!!! Outlook HTML!!! -- Fw: 44% Off O'Reilly & Associates Books!

Bryan -TheBS- Smith thebs at theseus.com
Thu May 11 10:53:06 PDT 2000

On Thu, 11 May 2000, Jose Medeiros wrote:
> I hope that I don't offend anyone by sending this out and no
> I am not on commission.
> Jose :-)

No, not offended by the message ... JUST THE HTML!!!

Your use of HTML offended me instead, let alone your use of a
known virus distribution and worm generation engine:

You'd think you'd get away from using it after all the fun over the
past 6 months or so.  Oh well, happy worming!!!

-- TheBS

--
 Bryan "TheBS" Smith -- Engineer, IT Professional and Hacker
      E-mail:  mailto:thebs at theseus.com,b.j.smith at ieee.org
  Disclaimer:  http://www.SmithConcepts.com/legal.html