[svlug] Sendmail filter tool?

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rnd-consulting.com
Wed May 10 15:10:24 PDT 2000

  Well, there's a new variant that's activly destructive, according to
betanews.  As a result, our email admin is looking for some help.  A
while back I saw a wrapper for sendmail that would filter based on
text in the body.  We're running 8.8.5 and going 8.9.3 soon.  Anyone
have ideas/suggestions or know the name of the tool?

Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                |  Microso~1 :
                                \_       that important!
DISCLAIMER:
FYI: