[svlug] DSL woes - alternatives

Alvin Oga alvin at planet.fef.com
Wed May 10 13:06:36 PDT 2000

hi ya aaron

wow...thanx for the info...7M for $12/mon is cool....
and is it still active ??

and i wanna try it too but i'm NOT willing to spend the time ( yet )
to call pacbell/gte/mci/??? and get the run around....

lets see if someone out there goes and makes the calls ???
( i can play the other end of the line for those in the santa clara
( area that need to get to an itty-bitty isp

that'd solve the dsl problems as long as the copper wire works....
at some reasonable speed

c ya
alvin