[svlug] Virus FUD

Walter Reed walt at hubinternet.com
Tue May 9 08:08:07 PDT 2000

In the three pane view of outlook, you don't actually have to "open" it,
just scroll over it and you are toast. This is the view that shows the
email in the lower window and the subject / author in the upper window.
As you scroll through the messages, each message is opened, and any nasty
javascript or (h)activex script is executed. This has already been proven.