[svlug] Virus FUD

Jan-Albert Venter JAVenter at africon.co.za
Mon May 8 23:30:03 PDT 2000

The biggest problem with html mail, the reason most Linux users don't send
them, and most LUG-mailing lists fobid them, is that they are a flagrant
waste of bandwith, that many of us don't have. The virii problems on windows
machines, is just the next part. With smart use of activeX code, it might
indeed be possible to write a virus that contains no attachments, and merely
needs to be opened.
See you for next years great virus atack....