[svlug] DSL woes

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Mon May 8 23:20:50 PDT 2000

the beep has to be audible, and when they hear it (every 10-15
seconds I believe is the mandated time frame) they'll simply ask: "Is
this conversation being recorded?", to which you must (legally) say
"Yes", at which point they'll release the call.

Having been the guy in the call center pushing "RLS", I can say that
with near certainty. :)