[svlug] List digest problems?

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon May 8 16:05:42 PDT 2000

Quoting Tim Pepper (tpepper at vato.org):

> I know I'm being flamebair by admiting this, but I use Pine for email.  Gasp.
> Hey at least I have the editor set to vim.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with having pine and pico on one's system:

[rick at uncle-enzo]
~ $ cat /usr/local/bin/pine
#!/bin/sh
/usr/bin/mutt -F /usr/doc/mutt/examples/Pine.rc
[rick at uncle-enzo]
~ $  ls -al $(which pico)
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     staff          14 May  4 13:23 /usr/local/bin/pico -> ../../bin/nano
[rick at uncle-enzo]
~ $

--
Cheers,            "The front line of defense against such sophisticated
Rick Moen          viruses is a continually evolving computer operating