[svlug] DSL woes

Steve M Bibayoff smb23 at csufresno.edu
Mon May 8 02:40:50 PDT 2000

Just a little info I learned a few weeks ago from a Pac Bell rep who
wasn't suppose to tell (this info may not be true, I haven't checked yet),
is Pac Bell is requesting from the PUC to expand their service and in
order to do that they must reduce their complaints to the PUC to almost
zero. So I was tolded if yuo write both Pac Bell and PUC a letter
complaining about service, you will get an immediate response, response
being they'll fix the problem.

Some info that may be helpful

Steve
If Microsoft doesn't trust Windows(TM), why should you?
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q80/5/20.ASP