(Fwd) Re: [svlug] LoveLetter reporting -- Microsoft, not compu

Walter Reed walt at hubinternet.com
Thu May 4 16:07:05 PDT 2000

This is a nice little set of scripts which helps sanitize some
of the garbage emails floating around....
http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/procmail-security.html

It has some neat quarentine features which should be used to completely
block .exe and .vbs files. Just setup policy on your corporate network
that bans the emailing and blocks the reception of any email containing
such junk, and you no longer have NEAR the problem.

Note that there is another virus almost identical with the subject
Joke and a Very Funny.vbs attachment also floating around today.