[svlug] (forw) Re: [CrackMonkey] Enjoy your company, kids.

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre at deirdre.net
Wed May 3 13:35:58 PDT 2000

On Wed, 3 May 2000, Rick Moen wrote:

> Employers, start your engines:  It is claimed that Linuxcare, Inc.
> of San Francisco has today laid off 25% of its staff.  I hope and
> expect that a number of their technical employees (past and present?)
> will be at SVLUG, tonight, and you may wish to speak with them.

I have already contacted Red Hat and their CTO, Michael Tiemann, has said
that he'll try and have people at tonight's meetings. VA has also been
given a heads up (in some departments anyway).

I'm working on letting some other companies know, but, given the
circumstances, we might want to have a bit more job-oriented announcements
than usual at SVLUG.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.org   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Dictators ride to and fro upon tigers which they dare not dismount.