[svlug] (forw) Re: [CrackMonkey] Enjoy your company, kids.

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Wed May 3 13:12:19 PDT 2000

Employers, start your engines:  It is claimed that Linuxcare, Inc.
of San Francisco has today laid off 25% of its staff.  I hope and
expect that a number of their technical employees (past and present?)
will be at SVLUG, tonight, and you may wish to speak with them.

Among the employees I know have just been laid off are technical support
employee Tracey Luke, and Engineering Department staffer (and sysadmin)
Nick Moffitt.

-- Rick Moen
   (speaking for himself, alone)