[svlug] Re: [Officers] SVLUG Ineffective Communication - A Rant Everyone Should Read

Sam Ockman ockman at penguincomputing.com
Tue May 2 14:34:20 PDT 2000

Yeah, the web team has had the list of the speakers, so that's not the
problem...

Sorry about not getting the announcment out quite when it should have
been.  My pilot reminds me to do it, but sometimes people get
distracted. (bad excuse I know)...  Thanks to Mark for reminding me to
send it out.

-Sam