[svlug] Happy Hacking Keyboards Locally?

Jim McMurry jmcmurry at mediatonic.com
Tue May 2 20:20:47 PDT 2000

Jeremy

You will not be let down.  I ordered two of them (one standard to connect
to my Sparc and one for my wife - lite version)

I couldnt find anyone who sells them locally either.  SO I bit the
bullet.  They seem to take a long time to arrive though, even though they
ship fedex, i ordered on tuesday evening and they arrived today......

Overall impression so far is that they are worth the wait...and it freed
up a lot of space on my cramped cockpit style desk.

Jim McMurry