[svlug] SVLUG Ineffective Communication - A Rant Everyone Should Read

kmself@ix.netcom.com kmself at ix.netcom.com
Tue May 2 23:22:06 PDT 2000

On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 12:44:54PM -0700, Derek J. Balling wrote:

> Finding out who the speaker is and what the topic of the meeting is,
> approximately 27 hours prior to the meeting, is NOT good communication by
> any stretch of the imagination.

OTOH, having a 32-post catfight over the meeting date, speaker, and
topic, the night before, is a pretty effective reminder mechanism.

Now if we could just rig up a warbot to rage the list three days before
LUG night....

<g>

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself at ix.netcom.com>           http:/www.netcom.com/~kmself