[svlug] Re: [svlug]SVLUG Ineffective Communication - A Rant Everyone Should Read

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Tue May 2 14:05:43 PDT 2000

Never claimed we were TRYING to do a bad job. ;-)

Just said we WERE doing a bad job. (in this case I define bad as "not as
good as we could be doing").

Thank you, Chris, for that committment. :)

(see, this wasn't so rough at all, the resulting flame-war will probably be
dead before primetime shows are on tonight, that's GOTTA be a record for
SVLUG *G*)