[svlug] Re: [Officers] SVLUG Ineffective Communication - A Rant Everyone Should Read

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Tue May 2 13:56:25 PDT 2000

OK, I can accept that, but if we don't get the announcement, and the web
site isn't up to date, then he can have speakers booked through 2002 and
its meaningless, right? I mean if we don't know about it, then it's a moot
point, isn't it?

Cool that the site is now updated, though. :)

What I'd like to see, ideally, is a committment to firm up the process of
getting the info from Sam to you/web-team/whomever, so that we can now STAY
current, instead of sliding slowly back to where we have been.