[svlug] Re: [Officers] SVLUG Ineffective Communication - A Rant Everyone Should Read

Marc Merlin marc_news at valinux.com
Tue May 2 13:29:32 PDT 2000

On lun, mai 01, 2000 at 06:27:01 -0700, Chris J. DiBona wrote:
> So, that siad,  I've talked with Lisa who will get the changes up so that
> the page will be up to date and with the next 4 speakers up. She assures
> me it will be up before the end of the day. I managed to do it wwithout

What doesn't help is that www.svlug.org still runs randomely old IPs (we
have a new machine for it), so it sometimes hits the old machine, which had
outdated versions of the pages :-(

I'll try to look into that DNS mess when I get a chance

Marc

Finger marc_f at merlins.org for PGP key and other contact information