[svlug] Re: [Officers] SVLUG Ineffective Communication - A Rant Everyone Should Read

Chris J. DiBona chris at dibona.com
Mon May 1 06:01:38 PDT 2000

You're right, but we are all volunteers so before you freak out and call
us friggin clueless you might remember that a meeting comes off every
month and everyone there seems to have a good time.

 Chris

--
Linux Community Evangelist, VA Linux Systems            http://www.valinux.com
President, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group               http://www.svlug.org