[svlug] Linux Laptops

Bill Jonas bj at netaxs.com
Mon May 1 22:24:08 PDT 2000

A friend of mine is looking around for a laptop for college.  I pointed
him towards tuxtops.com; are there any other vendors selling laptops
with Linux pre-installed?  Failing that, how about laptops that are
Linux-compatible?  Obscure web resources?  I realize that this has been
asked on the list before, so I'm sorry to add to the noise, and thanks
for any help.  (If you reply via private email, please keep Nick in the
To: line.  Thanks.)

Bill
--
>Ever heard of .cshrc?
That's a city in Bosnia.  Right?
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of commands.)

Harry Browne for President:  http://www.harrybrowne2000.org/
Visit me at                  http://www.netaxs.com/~bj/