switch to mailman (was: [svlug] Re: [svlug]syslogd question)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon May 1 19:43:17 PDT 2000

Quoting Ray Olszewski (ray at comarre.com):

> Do you know if anyone has thought of ... or even done ... a
> "majordomo-compatibility" add-on that processes requests sent the
> "old" way?

I remember that we figured out a way to do that in /etc/aliases at
$PRIOR_FIRM, for majordomo's benefit, but it was a real pain in the
neck.  Maybe some kind soul will post a recipe.

--
Cheers,              "By reading this sentence, you agree to be bound by the
Rick Moen             terms of the Internet Protocol, version 4, or, at your