[svlug] Happy Hacking Keyboards Locally?

Jeremy D. Zawodny Jeremy at Zawodny.com
Mon May 1 19:17:31 PDT 2000

On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 05:32:38PM -0700, Brian Bilbrey wrote:
> "Jeremy D. Zawodny" wrote:
>
> > Anyone know of a place that carries the Happy Hacking keyboards
> > locally? I'd like to try one out and see if it's something I'd like to
> > buy or not, but the few places I've looked (mostly bigger chains)
> > don't carry 'em.
>
> Not knowing where 'local' is for you, here's an online source...

Well, this is the SVlug mailing list, so SV is local unless otherwise
specified, right?

> http://www.linuxmall.com/shop/index.php3?cat=ROOT:HARDWARE:HW_PERIPH&sort=2

Thanks. I found someone who will let me try his. (Thanks, Derek).

Jeremy
--
Jeremy D. Zawodny                Web Geek, Perl Hacker, Yahoo!
http://www.wcnet.org/~jzawodn/   Jeremy at Zawodny.com