switch to mailman (was: [svlug] Re: [svlug]syslogd question)

Ray Olszewski ray at comarre.com
Mon May 1 17:04:15 PDT 2000

At 04:35 PM 5/1/00 -0700, Steve M Bibayoff wrote [in part]:

>>      To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery
>>      modes, get a reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from svlug),
>>      enter your subscription email address:
>
>Was that "options" link always there? Or was I really dense and just
>missed it at the bottom of the page when I looked for it last week?

Is the Web page now *really* the *only* way to subscribe and ubsubscribe?
It's not a big deal for me, but on other lists, I still from time to time
encounter people who have access to e-mail but NOT to the Web.

I don't know why SVLUG switched from majordomo to mailman, but if this is a
limitation of mailman, it's an unfortunate one.

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray at comarre.com