[svlug]Mailman

J C Lawrence claw at cp.net
Wed Apr 26 11:53:26 PDT 2000

On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 19:52:47 -0700

> Quoting J C Lawrence (claw at cp.net):
>> Whoohoo, so SVLUG finally made it to using Mailman...(he writes
>> as his old procmail filter breaks).

> Ah!  So _that's_ what broke mine.  Thanks.

Yeppirs.  I've been poking them to, and they've been threatening to
move to Mailman for months now (almost years), and, well, it finally
happened.

BTW:  I generally advise filtering on Sender:or X-beenthere: for
Mailman lists.  Good accurate matches that way.

> And somebody's making editorial comments:

>> Group.

<cheshire>

J C Lawrence                              Internet: claw at kanga.nu
----------(*)                            Internet: coder at kanga.nu
...Honorary Member of Clan McFud -- Teamer's Avenging Monolith...