[svlug] Teach Linux at UC Berkeley Extension...

Sam Ockman ockman at penguincomputing.com
Thu Jan 21 15:49:31 PST 1999

...UC Berkeley Extension has asked me to headhunt them a qualified person
to teach a class on Linux this summer.  You get to design the curriculum,
hours, etc.  So if you know a lot and can teach, please send me some info
on why you're qualified and a text resume.  You are of course
compensated.  A normal class would probably meet once a week for four
weeks, for a few hours each week.

I taught Perl there a while ago and it was great fun.  It's a lot of work
to prepare, but it's really cool when at the end they are righting there
own pre-forking web servers (and without using any modules, just straight
Perl...in other words from scratch...)  I still stay in touch with some of
my students.  It was a very rewarding experience.  Highly recommended.

Thanks
Sam

--
Sam Ockman                |  Tell your friends about our reliable
(415) 88-LINUX            |  Linux Workstations and Servers

echo "unsubscribe svlug" | mail majordomo at svlug.org