[svlug] dhcp problems

David Leimbrock dleimbrock at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 13:42:15 PDT 1999

aha!   /sbin/dhcp*c*d that does it.

aaaah how soothing, redhat + kde + staroffice ... yup life is good
right now.

Can't help chuckling at my class mates heading over to fry's to pick up
an "inexpensive" c compiler. Hmmm, my lack of experience *presently*
limits my technical contributions, but I imagine that I am now duty
bound to spread the word.

Don't worry ... I'll send em' over to linux-newbies first ;)

Thanks to all who replied!

-D-