[svlug] Re: Compaq SP700 can't run RHL install?

Chris J. DiBona chris at dibona.com
Mon Apr 5 16:10:37 PDT 1999

If not, there should be :-) I'd like to take this moment to thank leonard
zebkoff (lnz at varesearch.com) for actually making the patch that made 2gb
under linux possible. Feel free to send him a big email hug, he'll
appreciate it. I should note that he did not do it by himself, other
kernel types helped too, but I digress.

as far as that document there is some info on the site, but I'll add more.
But I don't want to talk too much about VA, as this is not a commercial
venue.

 Chris

--
Director of Linux Marketing - VA Research Inc.       http://www.varesearch.com