[svlug] ***** LINUX TEA PARTY ******

RANDY HERRICK HERRICK at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 12 00:46:10 PST 1998

WOW!! Sounds like the tea party went well. Who's the marketing genius
that came up with the tea bag idea? Now if we could only get a truck
full of snow with real penguins. I talked to a lot of people that got
the word about the tea party to late and could not just drop everything
and leave, so I think we need to plan these things a little more in
advance so everyone can plan on making it, to show their support. So I
got this idea--tell me what you think....

event: WORLD LINUX TEA PARTY
where: MICROSOFT CAMPUS, SILICON VALLEY,CA,USA
date : 1999
when : CAMPUS GRAND OPENING PARTY
WHO  : ANYONE THAT CAN MAKE IT--press
why  : BE THERE OR BE SQUARE-PROMOTE OPEN SOURCE
dress: CUSTOM-WORLD LINUX TEA PARTY SHRITS

well, what do you think??--randy :)

echo "unsubscribe svlug" | mail majordomo at svlug.org