[svlug] /etc/fstab umount flags

Michael K Vance mkv102 at psu.edu
Thu Nov 5 23:20:53 PST 1998

Hello,

A few people posted the umask format for write-able mounts in /etc/fstab, but
I can't seem to find the info in my last six issues of the Digest. If someone
could re-send those few posts to me, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

m.

--
"Up above aliens hover making home movies for the folks back home, of all
these weird creatures who lock up their spirits, drill holes in themselves

echo "unsubscribe svlug" | mail majordomo at svlug.org