[svlug] Who's going Saturday?

Rob Walker rob at cisco.com
Sat Nov 15 18:57:53 PST 1997

Javilk> Is the installfest this Saturday?  If so, Where?  Fremont
Javilk> again, or somewhere down here on the Penninsula?

I am not sure why I just got this on Saturday evening, when the
timestamp on the email is Thursday afternoon, but.....

I guess the announcement never got out after last month's workshop.
There were not very many people there, three or four is what I
remember.  It was decided that, due to waning interest and the
upcoming holidays, the next workshop would be the 17th of January,
1998.

as far as location goes, we are still open to any suggestions.
Remember, the criteria that we are looking for are location, price,
and space.  We already have good space and price right where we want
them.  I think that the only thing to improve upon would be the
location.

rob

echo "unsubscribe svlug" | mail majordomo at svlug.org