[svlug-announce] SVLUG January 2nd Meeting: Robot Demonstration and OpenEMR

mark weisler mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Tue Jan 1 08:50:55 PST 2013

WHEN:

  Wednesday, January 2nd, 2013
  7:00pm-9:00pm

MAIN PRESENTATION

 TOPIC: Anybots Robot Demonstration and OpenEMR

 PRESENTED BY:
  Jesse Monroy, John Sokol, and Mehma Sarja

 TOPIC SUMMARY:
   We have two presentations this month.
   Jesse Monroy and John Sokol of Anybots will demonstrate a robot from Anybots built using BSD.
   Mehma Sarja will tell us about using OpenEMR, a Linux-based medical records management system, through his Medigrail organization.
   Anybots is depicted here... http://www.anybots.com/
   More about OpenEMR here... http://open-emr.org/
   More about MediGrail here... http://medigrail.com/

 ABOUT THE PRESENTERS:
   John Sokol and Jesse Monroy are veteran Unix and Linux experts now working at Anybots.
   Mehma Sarja recently served as SVLUG's speaker coordinator and now head MediGrail.

 LOCATION:

   Symantec
   VCAFE Facility
   350 Ellis Street (near E. Middlefield Road)
   Mountain View, CA 94043

   http://www.svlug.org/directions/veritas.php

   webmaster at svlug.org

 POST-MEETING GATHERING:

  restaurant/diner after the meeting:  Frankie, Johnnie & Luigi, Too,
  939 West El Camino Real between Shoreline and Castro, Mountain View.

mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
pubkey 31621b1c / keys.indymedia.org

mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
pubkey 31621b1c / keys.indymedia.org