[svlug-announce] SVLUG June 6th Meeting: Johnathan Corgan on GNU Radio

mark weisler mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Mon Jun 4 17:43:17 PDT 2012

WHEN:

  Wednesday, June 6th, 2012
  7:00pm-9:00pm

MAIN PRESENTATION

 TOPIC: GNU Radio

 PRESENTED BY:
   Johnathan Corgan

 TOPIC SUMMARY:
   GNU Radio is a free software toolkit for learning about, building, and deploying software-defined radio systems. GNU Radio is released under the GPL version 3 license.
   GNU Radio is a signal processing package, which is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. The goal is to give ordinary software people the ability to 'hack' the
   electromagnetic spectrum, that is, to understand the radio spectrum and think of clever ways to use it.
   Please see...
   gnuradio.org
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3-SjnES0K8

 ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
   Johnathan Corgan, from corganenterprises.com, is one of the developers for this project.

 LOCATION:

   Symantec
   VCAFE Facility
   350 Ellis Street (near E. Middlefield Road)
   Mountain View, CA 94043

   http://www.svlug.org/directions/veritas.php

   webmaster at svlug.org

 POST-MEETING GATHERING:

  restaurant/diner after the meeting:  Frankie, Johnnie & Luigi, Too,
  939 West El Camino Real between Shoreline and Castro, Mountain View.

mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
pubkey 31621b1c / keys.indymedia.org