[svlug-announce] SVLUG will be holding an election at its next general meeting on February 6th

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 01:03:44 PST 2008

On Jan 25, 2008 12:40 AM, Mark Weisler <mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us> wrote:
> SVLUG will be holding an election at its next general meeting on February 6th
> to fill its vacant elected officer positions for the remainder of their terms.

Gee... I could SWEAR I had just appointed Ed and Lisa into those
offices!  Was I dreaming?  Or, am I still SVLUG's President?  Or, did
my appointments happen, and then they both immediately resigned?
Inquiring minds want to know.

You're all doing the office of President a grave disservice right now,
blatantly disregarding the official acts taken this very afternoon,
and blatantly disregarding my wishes in this matter.

That said... I'm getting happier and happier with my decision to wash
my hands of this whole situation.

I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavours; you're certainly
going to need it.
-Paul