[svlug-announce] SVLUG General Meeting Reminder, and Correction

Mark Weisler mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Wed Feb 6 16:15:11 PST 2008

Just a quick reminder that tonight is SVLUG's General Meeting. We'll hear from
Kyle Rankin about intermediate and advance uses of Knoppix and have an
election for officers after Kyle's talk.

In late breaking news, we _will_ have pizza snacks tonight courtesy of Robert
Half Technology.

We are trying to start the meeting as close to 7PM as possible so if you could
please try to arrive around 6:30 to 6:45 that would be appreciated.
--
Mark Weisler