[svlug-announce] opportunity for culinary diversity

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 14:14:39 PDT 2007

All -

I've just learned that RHT, our pizza sponsor, will unfortunately all
be off-site and unable to provide pizza for our August First meeting.

So, we have a challenge/opportunity to try something different.  Fried
chicken?  Bar-b-que?
Sushi? ...and of course, we've got the challenge of finding a one-time
sponsor to foot the bill.

->  If you're a local Silicon Valley Linux related business that would
like to help out SVLUG by sponsoring the August meeting, please let me
know.

-> If you know of someone who fits that bill, please by all means
forward this message to them.

-> If all else fails... does the idea of a pot-luck make any sense?

Thanks for your help!
-Paul Reiber
President, SVLUG