[svlug-announce] Fieldtrip this evening

Paul Reiber reiber at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:57:29 PDT 2007

Reminder - SVLUG has a special "field trip" meeting this evening,
at Monta Vista Software.

Jim Ready from http://montavistasoftware.com/ will be talking about
embedded Linux and the various technical challenges Monta Vista
has encountered over the years.  I'm really looking forward to learning
more about what they're doing.

MontaVista has invited SVLUG to come to their headquarters today
(July 18th) at 7:00PM.  The map is here: http://tinyurl.com/3csnkk

This is purely a Linux meeting - no business on the side.  But there
will be LOTS and lots of talk about embedded Linux.

If you've decided to attend and haven't already RSVP'd with me, please
do so - an email with "FIELDTRIP" in the subject line is sufficient.

Hope to see you all there!

Regards,
-Paul Reiber
President, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group
http://svlug.org