[svlug-announce] SVLUG General Meeting: Barracuda Networks Presentation

Mark Weisler mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Fri Apr 27 15:21:13 PDT 2007

Join the Silicon Valley Linux Users Group (SVLUG) this coming Wednesday
to learn about Barracuda Networks, http://www.barracudanetworks.com.

Barracuda uses GNU/Linux to create firewalls, spam and IM filters, load
balancers and other products.

WHEN:

  Wednesday, May 2, 2007
  7pm-9pm

MAIN PRESENTATION:

  TOPIC:
  Barracuda Networks

  PRESENTED BY:
  Curt Wetzel, Training Manager for Barracuda

 TOPIC SUMMARY:

Curt Wetzel will describe Barracuda's products and what it's like using
open source software to create products for the enterprise.

   ABOUT THE PRESENTER:

Curt heads the training program at Barracuda and is in a position to
know the technology well and also what motivates customers.

   NIFTY OF THE MONTH:        To be announced.

   LOCATION:
      Symantec  (formerly Veritas Software Corp.)
      VCAFE Facility
      350 Ellis Street  (near E. Middlefield Road)
      Mountain View, CA 94043

      http://www.svlug.org/directions/veritas.shtml

 If you have any improvements to make,
 please let SVLUG's volunteers know!
 webmaster {at} svlug -dot- org

POST-MEETING GATHERING:

 restaurant/diner after the meeting.  We'll announce the restaurant
 selection at the meeting.

We look forward to seeing you there!