[svlug-announce] December 6 SVLUG Meeting: Eclipse

mark weisler mark at weisler-saratoga-ca.us
Mon Dec 4 07:04:21 PST 2006

WHEN:
 Wednesday, December 6, 2006
 7pm-9pm

 MAIN PRESENTATION:

 TOPIC:
  Eclipse

 PRESENTED BY:
   Ewa Matejska,  PalmSource

 TOPIC SUMMARY:

The talk will present the open-source Eclipse plug-in framework along
with the popular Eclipse CDT (C/C++ Development Tools) project.  The
community ecosystem will be discussed and Eclipse will be demonstrated on a
Linux system.   Plug-in development and resources will also be introduced.

ABOUT THE PRESENTER:
  Ewa Matejska is a Sr. IDE Engineer at PalmSource and a committer to the
 Eclipse DSDP (Device Software Development Platform)  project.  She has been
 involved with the Eclipse community for the past two years and is currently
 working on the Eclipse-based Access Linux Platform Development Suite.

NIFTY OF THE MONTH:

 To be announced.

 LOCATION:

 Symantec (formerly Veritas Software Corp.)
 VCAFE Facility
 350 Ellis Street (near E. Middlefield Road)
 Mountain View, CA 94043

    http://www.svlug.org/directions/veritas.shtml

 webmaster {at} svlug -dot- org

 MEETING REFRESHMENTS:

 Open Country (http://www.opencountry.com/) will be graciously providing
 refreshments for this meeting.

 POST-MEETING GATHERING:

 restaurant/diner after the meeting. We'll announce the restaurant
 selection at the meeting.

Mark Weisler