[svlug-announce] REMINDER: Volunteers' dinner tomorrow, 11 April 2006

J. Paul Reed preed at svlug.org
Mon Apr 10 21:21:54 PDT 2006

Hey all:

I mentioned the SVLUG Volunteers' Dinner at the last SVLUG meeting, and
wanted to remind everyone of the event and open up the invite.

Before the meeting, we had a Volunteers Dinner at the Tied House in
Mountain View. It worked well enough to hold it there again for at least
this meeting.

http://www.tiedhouse.com/locations/mtn_view.html

Map:
+http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=954+Villa+Street,+Mountain+View,+CA+94041

We'll meet tomorrow, Tuesday, 11 April 2006, at 7 pm.

The agenda will include an update on the website, a discussion of SVLUG's
online presence and services (web, dns, etc.), an update on some of the
possible events we're working on planning, and a general discussion (and
ongoing) of the organization, its purpose, and the best ways to generally
accomplish those.

If you're interested in any of these, please join us!

RSVPing isn't necessary, but if you are interested, shooting an email to
officers at svlug.org would be helpful for planning the reservation.

Later,
Paul
--