[svlug-announce] SVLUG Oct 5th meeting: "Server Configuration Management Software for Linux"

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Oct 3 00:17:13 PDT 2005

The Silicon Valley Linux Users Group (SVLUG) meets this week in Mountain View:

WHEN:

  Wednesday, October 5, 2005
  7pm-9pm

MAIN PRESENTATION:

  TOPIC:
    Server Configuration Management Software for Linux

  SPEAKER:
    Mike Nakamura, BladeLogic

  BACKGROUND:
    Mike's presentation will focus on provisioning, change,
    administration and compliance of Linux servers.

  ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
    Mike Nakamura is employee number 4 at BladeLogic and the most
    senior technical resource on its staff.

NIFTY OF THE MONTH:

  This month's "Nifty" topic will be announced at the meeting.

LOCATION:

  Symantec  (formerly Veritas Software Corp.)
  VCAFE Facility
  350 Ellis Street  (near E. Middlefield Road)
  Mountain View, CA 94043

    http://www.svlug.org/directions/veritas.shtml

  webmaster {at} svlug -dot- org

POST-MEETING GATHERING:

  restaurant/diner after the meeting.  We'll announce the restaurant
  selection at the meeting.

Bill Kendrick
Speaker Coordinator
Silicon Valley Linux Users Group