[svlug-announce] Reminder: SVLUG HackSoc meeting tonight!

J. Paul Reed preed at svlug.org
Wed Jun 15 02:28:04 PDT 2005

Longing for an SVLUG event held once again in San Jose?

Frustrated you can't grab a slice of pizza during the SVLUG meetings?

Worried that your BASIC is a little rusty?

Dying for a reason to use that power strip you have lying on your couch?

Come to the first meeting of the SVLUG Hacking Society!

We'll be meeting TONIGHT at:

Roundtable Pizza
3730, N. 1st Street, near Tasman
Starts: 7p

More information, including directions are available at:
http://www.svlug.org/events/hacksoc.shtml

This is our first meeting, so it should be uhh... exciting; SBAY has met at
this location before and reports the wireless connectivity to be stable,
but I'm going to have some stuff checked out locally to work on, just in
case.

SBAY also reports that outlets are available, put please charge your
laptops.  If you have an extra power strip/extension cord sitting next to
you, throw it in your vehicle (Ian gave me complicated wiring instructions
for the location, which I proceeded to forget.  :-)

If you're unable to join us, but would like to "virtually" join us, we'll
be hanging out in the SVLUG IRC channel, #svlug, on irc.freenode.net,
during the meeting.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Later,
Paul
--
President