[svlug-announce] Reminder: SVLUG events this week (TWO of 'em!)

J. Paul Reed preed at svlug.org
Tue Jul 19 00:41:37 PDT 2005

SVLUGers:

Just a quick reminder of BOTH of SVLUG's events this week:

First, this WEDNESDAY, July 20th, we have the monthly SVLUG Hacking Society
meeting at 7 pm. Details are at:

http://www.svlug.org/events/hacksoc.shtml

Bring your laptop and prepare to chow down some pizza and hack some code.

Also, the main feedback was that the 3rd Wednesdays of the month were a bad
time for people interested in coming; we will be discussing meeting time
possibilities at the meeting and on IRC *during* the meeting, and will
likely move the day of event.

If you have an opinion on which days would be better, please
a) (preferably) come to the meeting to voice your opinion,
b) get on the SVLUG IRC channel during that time, or
c) (least preferable) send better times to me personally.

We'll try our best to come up with a date to accomdate the maximum number
of participants!

Secondly, today, TUESDAY, July 19th at 7 pm, we're having our SVLUG
Volunteers dinner.

Details will be posted to the volunteers list; if you're interested in
joining us, join the mailing list for the info
(http://lists.svlug.org/lists/listinfo/volunteers)

Hope to see all of you at one (or both!) of these events! :-)

Later,
Paul
--
President