[svlug-announce] Holiday Dinner (12/15) update - price reduced

William R Ward bill at wards.net
Wed Dec 8 14:24:51 PST 2004

Thanks to the generous donations from Ian Kluft, Richard Mancusi, and
James Todd of MyJXTA ( http://myjxta2.jxta.org ) I can now safely
announce that the cost of the dinner will be cut in half to $5.00.

Further, that if we have any money left over it will be split between
the Electronic Frontier Foundation and next year's Linux Picnic
(Picn*x14).

For details about the event please visit the page on PenLUG's Web site:
    http://www.penlug.org/twiki/bin/view/Home/SpecialHolidayDinner

The dinner is only a week away, so get your RSVP to me ASAP!
Send to billdinner at wards.net.

--Bill.

--
William R Ward               bill at wards.net             http://bill.wards.net