[svlug-announce] [SBAY Announce] sbay.org and SVLUG election nominations

Ian Kluft ikluft at thunder.sbay.org
Mon Aug 30 15:14:12 PDT 2004

This is addressed to everyone on the announcement lists of sbay.org,
SVLUG, Stratofox and BAFUG.  Elections are coming up in November for
sbay.org as we finish assembling the vision of an umbrella organization
for these groups.  And we want all the groups represented.  More
information is at
   http://corp.sbay.org/

First we need nominations to fill the positions on the ballot.  You may
only nominate yourself.  Well, if you nominate someone else, it's up to
them to accept.  Please consider whether you can serve in one of these
positions, because they're all needed:
   sbay.org   President           1 year term
   sbay.org   Vice President      1 year term
   sbay.org   Director (4 seats)  2 year term (2 seats), 1 year term (2 seats)
   SVLUG      President           1 year term
   SVLUG      Vice President      1 year term

Nominations will be open until the end of September.

I'm still finishing up putting together the nominating committee.  But if
anyone knows they want to run for any positions, I'll forward your messages
to the nominating committee when they get started on Wednesday.

   Ian Kluft
   President, sbay.org