[svlug-announce] Revolution OS in San Jose

Marc MERLIN marc_news at vasoftware.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:38:49 -0700

Ok, only 5 of you Emialed revolutionos-sj@svlug.org to say you wanted to see
the movie.
I personally  know people who  wanted to see it,  but didn't even  Email the
alias.
I'm going to send  the list, no matter how small, to  the theater on monday,
but we're  not going to look  very serious if I  tell them that out  of 500+
svlug members, only 15 plan to attend.

As explained here
http://lists.svlug.org/archives/svlug/2002-June/040885.html

Having a sense of how many people would go would help them in their
decision. So:
If you'd like to go see the movie in San Jose, please Email
revolutionos-sj@svlug.org  with your  name, phone  number or  Email and  the
number of people you'd bring if any

Thanks
Marc