[svlug-announce] SVLUG meeting Wednesday the 4th of October. (next week!)

Chris J. DiBona chris@dibona.com
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 10:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Please refer to the svlug web page at http://www.svlug.org for information
on directions and such. This month:

SVLUG will be hosting Robin Gross of the Electronic Frontier Foundation,
who will bring us up to date on the current state of your civil rights in
the digital age. She will touch onthe DVD trials, the Bernstein case and
number of other interesting topics.

There will be an opportunity to donate and to join the foundation, if you
care to.

Afterwords,we will be going to our designated beer hall.

See you there!

Also, please note, we will be taking nominations for the offices of the
president and vice president of the group. So if you are interested in
shaping the future of the group, be there!

 Chris DiBona

--
Linux Community Evangelist, VA Linux Systems  |   http://www.valinux.com
President, Silicon Valley Linux Users Group   |   http://www.svlug.org